Series of 4 Ultra events around Yorkshire, with 25km ( 15.5 miles ) and also 50km ( 31 miles ) choice at each event, mainly off road, for more information visit www.raceadventure.co.uk
Next event is at North Newbald on the 17th November, suitable for walkers and runners
Each competitor receives £4.99 pouch of Ultra Fuel liquid food.
by Dave with no comments yet
This is a great opportunity to take part in a fantastic event in Iceland during the summer. The Reykjavik Marathon is becoming a popular event for the experienced runner, but all the family can take part as well. When you are running in Iceland in August, the temperature is perfect – never too cold and never too hot. Many runners have been impressed by this race: “What a beautiful, spectacular country and course. It was amazing. You ran through a park and there was water on both sides. It was exhilarating. I loved this marathon.“
- Return flight from London
- Pick up from Keflavik airport and transfer to your hotel in Reykjavik
- 2 nights accommodation in central Reykjavik, – 3* star hotel
- Representative from All-Iceland on hand during the tripby Dave with no comments yet
• It is a liquid food with added vitamins and minerals.
• It is convenient. When you need to eat or take in calories or in a situation where it is difficult to make a conventional meal, or maybe you just don’t want to stop long enough to prepare a meal, you will find Extreme Adventure Food ULTRA FUEL the perfect alternative.
• It is a balanced high energy meal with mixed chain carbohydrates, amino-acids, vitamins and medium-chain triglycerides that are absorbed within minutes. The ingredients are commonly found in conventional meals. However, unlike conventional foods, these nutrients do not first have to be broken down in the stomach, but are assimilated directly.
Extreme Adventure Foods ULTRA FUEL tastes great and provides fast and lasting energy. It comes as a powder in 100 gram servings in a stand-up pouch. Just add water, mix or shake and simply drink from the pouch. Available flavours: Vanilla, chocolate, banana and strawberry, and liquid cereal breakfast
100g Serving contains :
Plus 50% RDA of the following
Vitamin C 40mg
Vitamin B1 0.55mg
Vitamin B2 0.70mg
Vitamin B6 1.25ug
Folic Acid 100ug
Pantotheric Acid 3.0mg